Morning Call – [Cloned #7142]
November 29, 2022
Altán’s Red Compartida reportedly added one million users in the first five months of 2022, reaching a total of six million MVNO users through a total of 114 clients.
- The United States Agency for International Development announced an investment of US$30 million in Southeast Mexico focused on promoting sustainable development.
- The Ministry of Economy informed that Mexico will formally begin negotiations for a new free trade agreement (FTA) with the United Kingdom.
- Moody’s assigned a ’Baa3’ rating to Sitios Latinoamerica’s US$1 billion 5.375% unsecured senior notes due 2032, with a stable outlook. Recall that Sitios Latinoamerica will be created as a result of the spin-off from AMX.
- Moody’s assigned a ’AAA.mx’ rating with a stable outlook to GAP’s stock and its outstanding senior notes and an ’ML A-1.mx’ rating to the company’s short-term debt.
- Fitch affirmed BBAJIO’s rating at ’BB+’, with a stable outlook.
- CERAMIC goes ex-coupon for P$1.77 per share (~3% yield).